Sunday, June 1, 2008

Okay, so, I don't want to spend too much time talking about this but our traveling plans have been subsequently changed. Our flight to Brussels was delayed so we missed our connection to Entebbe (Uganda). We spent hours shuttling around to different hotels. Needless to say, I have an intense disliking for American Airlines. I think, over-all, I spent three hours arguing with supervisors to get our group into a hotel. 
Finally after waiting for about 8 hours they found us a hotel room. Our group didn't end up going to sleep until around 7:30 am. Of course, more drama with our hotel rooms came up and I spent even more of my energy arguing to keep our room. As stressed as I feel I am still keeping positive. We ended up going to the Met's game. It was good being outside. It was also a time we could all relax. 
Before I left I kept hearing people say how much of a culture shock I would have. Well, bring the culture shock on! Right now I am suffering with "travel shock." My cold is seeming to get better, I still can't breathe well.  I am definitely ready for Uganda!

2 comments:

Mommydearest said...

Hi Harry!!! Hoope you are feeling better!!! I miss you alot. Kodi and Clyde miss you too!!! Have a good flight to Uganda...Love mommydearest....XXXOOOXXX

Anonymous said...

yeah the airlines suck take whatevers free.

love,
colin